Friday, September 13, 2013

RethinkOCD Blog Disclaimer Policy



September 13, 2013
    
This blog is written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact RethinkOCD@gmail.com.

This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions.  However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, or experience.

The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment